T20 World Cup 2024: Captain Rohit Sharma opens up on Virat Kohli’s form, may he…

Read on the application

Fans are very worried about Team India star cricketer Virat Kohli’s form in ICC T20 World Cup 2024. In the semi-final match against England, Virat Kohli was dismissed for 9 runs in 9 balls. Virat Kohli’s best score in this T20 World Cup is 37 runs, which he scored against Bangladesh. Virat has managed to reach double figures just twice in seven innings, five times he has been out in single digits, twice of which he has not even opened the account. Captain Rohit Sharma and head coach Rahul Dravid opened up about whether there are any concerns in Team India regarding Virat Kohli’s form and both feel that Virat Kohli is going to play a big innings with the bat in the final match.

Here are the six heroes of India’s victory, including Rohit-Akshar, fully adapted from ENG

After the match, when Rohit Sharma was asked about Virat Kohli’s form, he said, ‘He is a quality player, any player can go through this phase. We know his class, and we know his importance in big games. His form has never been a problem. When you play cricket for 15 years, form can never be a problem. He’s looking good, he seems intent, maybe he’s saving it for the finale.

Did Rohit cry after entering the final? This was Virat’s reaction

Meanwhile, head coach Rahul Dravid said about Virat Kohli after the semi-final match on Star Sports, ‘Virat Kohli has set an example for the team. He is showing great intent from the very first ball. I like his mentality, I don’t want to look blind but I think we can see big innings from him in the final. Team India I.C.C t20 World Cup Have reached the final. The Indian team has defeated England by 68 runs to enter the final. The final match is scheduled to be played in Barbados on June 29. The final match is going to be played between India and South Africa, these two teams have not lost a single match in this T20 World Cup.

Leave a Comment