T20 World Cup 2024 final: Wasim Akram predicts this team will win the title in India-South Africa

T20 World Cup Final Winner Prediction by Wasim Akram: Which team will win the T-20 World Cup final between India and South Africa? The answer to this question is to be found. Earlier, Pakistan’s former captain Wasim Akram has given his opinion about the final. Akram has talked about his favorite team that can win this final. Wasim shared about this on his Instagram prediction And has chosen his favorite team. Former Pakistan captain Wasim Akram has admitted that Indian team can win this match, I am going with 60 percent India but 40 percent South African team can win this match.

Akram admitted that “India have great batsmen, better spinners and fast bowlers. India’s batsmen are performing well. Rohit is in great form. What can be said about Bumrah, he is the best in this team India. Apart from that, Kuldeep Yadav is very much in the match. can prove to be just as important.

Wasim said, “Both teams have done well in this World Cup. Both are great teams. Both have not lost a single match. Everyone already said that Indian team can reach the final, I also said. Look, the favorite team is that. Its batsmen are playing well overall.

The East Par captain said, “Look, India have variety, their bowling has been great, look at Bumrah, I praised him earlier. He is the best in the world. South Africa is in the final. But only that team will win. The team in the final The ball will turn it will go forward, I wish the team here is India.

Let us tell you that so far India won the T20 World Cup title only once. In the year 2007, under the captaincy of Dhoni, India won the T-20 World Cup title for the first time. After this India reached the final in 2014 but failed to win.

Leave a Comment