T20 World Cup 2024: Former KKR director says- I don’t like Saurabh Netrawalkar because…

New Delhi. Indian-origin fast bowler Saurabh Netrawalkar made an important contribution in giving America a historic win against Pakistan. In the 11th match of the T20 World Cup 2024, Saurabh turned the tables by sending veteran batsmen like Mohammad Rizwan and Iftikhar to the pavilion in the super over. Since then it has been in the news. Former director of IPL team Kolkata Knight Riders Joy Bhattacharya has said that I don’t like Saurabh.

Speaking on Cricbuzz, former KKR director Joy Bhattacharya said, “There was a trial in Mumbai before the 2008 IPL. I asked Saurabh to sign. I told the team management that even if we don’t play him now, we should sign him. But alas he was busy with his exams at that time. I don’t like Saurabh Netrawalkar. He is a person we find unworthy. He is an engineer. He has studied from best engineering college. He is also playing national cricket. He also won the Super Over against a team like Pakistan. He also plays the ukulele. He sings well and is a good person too. I don’t understand how one boy can have so many qualities.

IND vs PAK: Will India-Pak match be washed out by rain? Know the New York weather before the big game

Leave a Comment