T20 World Cup 2024: If my feet were in Babar Azam’s shoes… Shoaib Malik gave this advice to the PAK captain.

Read on the application

Pakistan has been eliminated from the league round in ICC T20 World Cup 2024. Pakistan’s group consisted of India, USA, Canada and Ireland, with Pakistan losing to USA and India, while winning matches against Canada and Ireland. Under the captaincy of Babar Azam, the Pakistan cricket team reached the final in the last T20 World Cup, but this time they could not even reach the Super-8. In the ICC World Cup 2023 under the captaincy of Babar, the Pakistan team failed to reach the semi-finals, after which he had to give up the captaincy, the captaincy of the T20 team was handed over to Shaheen Afridi, but shortly before the T20 World Cup 2024, Babar was once again made the captain in the limited overs format. came Now the question has arisen that whether Babar Azam will be the captain of the Pakistan team after this performance? Or will the Pakistan Cricket Board fall once again on his captaincy?

When Shoaib Malik was asked on Ten Sports that Babar Azam has not shown any improvement in his captaincy and in such a situation, what he would have done if he was in Babar’s place, he replied, ‘I think I will take over the captaincy. I will resign with immediate effect and concentrate on my cricket and it happened to me, I was offered the captaincy again for one year. This was in 2009 and 2010, so I didn’t accept the captaincy. The reason for this was very simple that I just wanted to focus on my cricket. So I think if I were in Babur’s place, I would have resigned from the captaincy immediately. Not only do I speak, their numbers back up my words. But even if I don’t prioritize the numbers, if he has improved, if he is good for the team, if he is good for the country, then he should definitely be the captain and gives him down. In Babar’s captaincy, statistics show that under his captaincy Pakistan Played six tournaments and won none. Babar has captained 127 T20 and ODI matches and he has not rested himself in a single match, which is a big question for me. The board rested him for one match and Shadab Khan captained him.

T20 World Cup Super-8 Schedule Announced, Date & Time Notes

Bangladesh has made a place in the Super-8 by registering a historic win against Nepal

Babar Azam said after the win against Ireland that he has not made any decision regarding the captaincy yet. There are signs of major changes in Pakistan cricket and it is believed that there will be many changes in the squad and some senior players may also be affected.

Leave a Comment