T20 World Cup 2024 prize money is Rs 93.7 crore, how much will the winning team of IND vs SA final earn? know

Read on the application

T20 World Cup 2024 Prize Money- The title match of T20 World Cup 2024 is scheduled to be played between India and South Africa today i.e. Saturday 29th June. The match is to be played at Kensington Oval, Barbados. While Rohit Sharma and the brigade will look to end an 11-year long ICC trophy drought, South Africa will be looking to win the World Cup title for the first time. ICC has already announced the prize money for T20 World Cup 2024. This time the prize money has increased significantly. In such a situation, the team that becomes the champion along with the losing team will also become rich. Let’s take a look at the T20 World Cup prize money-

Team India Playing XI: Virat Kohli to play, Sanju Samson to replace Shivam Dubey?

t20 World Cup 2024 prize money

This time ICC has decided to pay 11.25 million dollars for T20 World Cup 2024 i.e. approximately Rs. 93.7 crore prize money has been kept. In the India vs South Africa final, the winning team will get 2.45 million dollars, which is approximately Rs 20.42 crores, while the losing team will get 1.28 million dollars, which is approximately Rs 10.67 crores in Indian rupees.

IND vs SA Live Streaming- Today India vs South Africa Final, What time will the match start in Barbados? Learn how to watch live

These teams earned big money even after losing

Apart from India and South Africa, the teams of Afghanistan and England who reached the semi-finals of the T20 World Cup 2024 will be given a prize money of 7,87,500 dollars i.e. about 6.5 crore rupees. Apart from these top-4 teams, the USA, Australia, West Indies and Bangladesh, who have placed in the Super-8, will get Rs 3.17 crore.

India will win the T20 World Cup title and Virat Kohli will score a century… Big prediction made before IND vs SA final

A total of 20 teams participated in the T20 World Cup 2024. The teams ranked 9th to 12th will be awarded approximately Rs.2.06 crore and the teams ranked 13th to 20th will be awarded Rs.1.87 crore.

Leave a Comment