T20 World Cup 2024: This is how Australian batsmen bat, Kuldeep Yadav and Arshdeep Singh reveal their secret tactics

Team India is yet to lose a single match in ICC T20 World Cup 2024. The Indian team has won a total of six matches in this T20 World Cup, while one match was washed out due to rain. The Indian team won their last Super-8 match against Australia on 24 June, in which India won by 24 runs. Arshdeep Singh and Kuldeep Yadav played a big role in this victory. Ahead of the semi-final match, a video of the conversation between the two has surfaced on BCCI TV, in which the duo spoke about how Team India has worked so far as a unit in this T20 World Cup.

Kuldeep revealed his secret strategy

Today we have Kuldeep Yadav Ji, who knows how to spin the ball. You bowled first with the wind and then against the wind, how difficult was it or how much did you enjoy it? On this Kuldeep Yadav said, ‘Yes, it was difficult because I bowled for the righties, we wanted to target the right leg side in the match, so I was just reading the batsman what he expected. What kind of ball will come? When I bowled the first over, I bowled a fuller ball, so that there was a chance of an lbw if it swooped. So I was confusing the batsmen, I bowled only two quality balls in the first over. Confused him that I could bowl fuller or wide with wrong. Then the catch taken by Akshar Patel in the second over was really great. Maybe from there the game opened up well for us.

Both semi-finals of T20 WC will be played not today, but tomorrow; This is the right time

Arshdeep gave full credit to Bumrah

After this Kuldeep Yadav congratulated Arshdeep Singh for his 50 T20 international wickets and said World Cup You are bowling very well during the World Cup, so what is your approach, you are bowling the new ball, taking wickets with the new ball, the confidence you are taking in the World Cup, we will talk about that.. , Arshdeep Said, ‘It doesn’t look that difficult as Jasprit Bumrah is bowling with an economy of 2-3. So the pressure is on the batsman, he wants to take it to me, play high-risk shots and have a chance to take wickets. So a lot of credit goes to him and the rest of the bowlers are bowling very well, the partnership is going like this, they stop runs at one end and take wickets at the other end. So I think everyone is doing great as a bowling unit.

Inzamam-Malik, angered by India’s win, accused of ball tampering

On bowling in the death overs, Arshdeep said, ‘The planning was to bowl as many balls as possible from the other end if the wind was blowing from one end. Which may not be easy for him, Rohit Bhai played a big innings, so he said it will not be easy for the new batsman coming. So the plan was to put the new batsman under maximum pressure as soon as the set batsman got a wicket. Arshdeep asked Kuldeep why there is no aggression in your celebrations now, to which Kuldeep said, ‘I think when a very good ball is hit, you automatically jump on it. I always try to stay one step ahead of the batsman, I have my own plan if he is going for a sweep. After this, Arshdeep Singh said that if he was the fielding coach, he would have given Kuldeep the best fielder medal in the match against Australia. Kuldeep took a brilliant catch of Matthew Wade off Arshdeep. Kuldeep mentioned how the Indian team is working hard on the fielding.

Leave a Comment