T20 World Cup: ‘I didn’t watch the match’, Amitabh Bachchan sheds tears after Team India’s stunning win

New Delhi. Indian cricket team defeated South Africa in Cricket T-20 World Cup 2024. The Indian cricket team has won the T-20 World Cup title for the second time after defeating South Africa by 7 runs. Yesterday, when the whole nation was watching TV, Big switched off the TV in his house. Why finally?

The final match of the ICC T20 World Cup saw a fierce clash between India and South Africa. This was the second time that India won the T-20 World Cup. The entire country was jubilant on this victory of India. Diwali was celebrated like a festival in India yesterday. Many celebrities associated with the film industry and cricket fans congratulated Team India on this occasion. Amitabh Bachchan also praised the Indian team by sharing the post.

Ma used to go door to door washing dishes, later became a cowardly villain, worked with Rani Mukherjee

Great post shared, congratulations
After Team India’s win, Amitabh wrote World Champion Bharat…, Bharat Mata Ki Jai… Jai Hind, Jai Hind, Jai Hind. Apart from this, Amitabh Bachchan wrote in his blog – Excitement… emotions… everything happened… but I didn’t watch TV, because when I watch, we lose.

Amitabh Bachchan shares everything with his fans.

Aamir Khan also congratulated him on the win
Aamir Khan posted a video on Instagram with a congratulatory message in which his long smile is seen. At the end he gave a ‘thumbs up’. He wrote, “Congratulations to Team India! What a great match! I liked it very much. Thanks for the great cricket. You guys have really made us proud. much love

If we talk about Amitabh Bachchan’s career, these days he is seen in Kalki Kalki 2898 AD with Prabhas-Deepika Padukone. There is a lot of discussion about his performance.

Tags: Aamir Khan, Amitabh Bachchan, ICC T20 World Cup

Leave a Comment