T20 World Cup in 2024 is good, Virat Kohli hasn’t scored runs yet… What batting coach Vikram Rathore said?

Read on the application

Team India’s overall performance so far in the ICC T20 World Cup 2024 has been excellent, with Team India winning three matches in the league round, while one match was washed out due to rain, after which Indian Cricket topped the points table with seven. The team reached the Super-8. Virat Kohli opened the innings for Team India alongside captain Rohit Sharma in the T20 World Cup 2024, but Virat’s bat was completely silent in the league rounds. In this World Cup, Virat Kohli has played innings of 1, 4 and 0 runs respectively in three innings, of which he was dismissed for a golden duck in the last match against America. Is Virat Kohli’s batting form a problem for Team India? Team India’s batting coach Vikram Rathore doesn’t believe it at all, not only that, he thinks it’s a good thing that Virat hasn’t scored runs yet.

If my feet were in Babar’s shoes… Shoaib advises PAK captain

Vikram Rathore said on Star Sports, ‘It’s good to be honest… because now Virat Kohli is more hungry. He is desperate to score runs and get back into form. Vikram Rathore also answered the question asked about Virat Kohli earlier, ‘I like that whenever I come, the question about Virat Kohli is whether he has played well or not scored runs. He has been playing well since IPL, getting out once or twice doesn’t matter much.

T20 World Cup Super-8 Schedule Announced, Date & Time Notes

Vikram Rathore said, ‘He is in good shape as a batsman. We might see some good innings from him in the coming matches. Virat Kohli ICC T20 World Cup He is the highest run-scorer in Indian history. Before this T20 World Cup, he captured the Orange Cap in IPL 2024. Now let’s see if Virat’s bat is ready to make runs in the Super-8 once again or not?

Leave a Comment