T20 World Cup: Who am I about Virat Kohli… Why did Shivam Dubey have to say this?

Read on the application

Ahead of the ICC T20 World Cup 2024, Virat Kohli’s superb form was the talk of the town. In the Indian Premier League (IPL) 2024, Virat Kohli scored 741 runs for Royal Challengers Bangalore (RCB) and also won the Orange Cap Award. After this, there was a constant debate whether Virat should open the innings with captain Rohit Sharma in the ICC T20 World Cup 2024? Virat Kohli opened the innings in the first three matches of this tournament, but was out in single digits all three times. Virat Kohli became the victim of a golden duck in the match played against America on June 12. Virat Kohli holds the highest number of runs in the history of ICC T20 World Cup, but now many questions are being raised about his poor form in the current T20 World Cup, it is also being said that Virat will be brought back. At number-3, but one should only come to bat. Team India all-rounder Shivam Dubey was also asked about Virat’s form, but the answer he gave was hardly what anyone expected.

Siraj or Arshdeep? Kumble revealed who is his first choice in the T20 WC

‘Virat can score three centuries in a row after three small scores’

Shivam Dubey failed in the first two matches, but made a comeback against America in difficult conditions and was instrumental in India’s win with an unbeaten 31 off 35 balls. When Shivam Dubey was asked about Virat Kohli’s form on Thursday, he said, ‘Who am I to talk about Virat? If he doesn’t score in the first three matches, he can score three centuries in the next three matches and then there will be no talk of him. We all know his game and how he plays.

‘Who used to do it for CSK…’

On his return to form, Dubey said, ‘I myself was struggling with my form and focusing on my process. But there was no pressure on this. All the support staff and coaches supported me and said that it is difficult, but you have the ability to hit big sixes, apply it. Shivam Dubey further said, ‘I never doubted myself, I just felt that the demands of the conditions here were different from what I was doing for CSK.’

Leave a Comment