PM Kisan 15th installment released : 2000-2000 has reached the bank account of PM Kisan beneficiaries today after a long wait. Prime Minister Narendra Modi today transferred over ₹16,000 crore to the accounts of over 8 crore farmers through DBT as the 15th installment of PM Kisan from Khunti in Jharkhand.
To check whether the amount of Rs 2000 will come in your account as 15th installment of PM Kisan or not, you have to check your status now. You have to follow these steps on your mobile or laptop to check the status.
- First of all go to the official website of PM Kisan https://pmkisan.gov.in/
- Here you will find ‘Farmer’s Corner’ option on the right side.
- Here click on ‘Know Your Status’ option. A new page will open here.
- Enter your registration number on the new page.
- After this click on ‘Get Data’.
After clicking here you will get information about all transactions. That is, when the installment came to your account and in which bank account it was deposited.
If you have not received the SMS then do this: More than 12.54 crore farmers are registered under PM Kisan Yojana. It is obvious that money will not reach the accounts of nearly four crore farmers today. Now the amount can reach the remaining eligible farmers till December 31, 2023. However, if you haven’t received the SMS about the money coming into your account, don’t worry, check your online status. If things still don’t work, contact these numbers.
- PM Kisan Toll Free Number: 18001155266
- PM Kisan Helpline Number: 155261
- PM Kisan Landline Numbers: 011—23381092, 23382401
- PM Kisan’s New Helpline: 011-24300606
- Another helpline of PM Kisan is: 0120-6025109
- E-mail ID: email@example.com